We’re looking for a Sales Representative to join our multifaceted “people-and-planet first” platform, Facedrive. The sales representative will be responsible for onboarding new vendors onto the platform, establishing long-term, meaningful partnerships for the company’s various service offerings. This is a great opportunity to further enhance your conversion skills through a combination of inside sales and field sales.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect and visit clients daily from various industries such as food service, retail, health and more
- Establish strong sales relationships with clients and management to successfully increase market share
- Meet and exceed sales targets by following up on potential sales and being an expert on updated products/services offered by the company
- Close sales by explaining platform benefits and overcoming objectives
- Provide relevant and informative daily, weekly and monthly sales reports to management
- Help management identify and build best practices for the sales team and other departments
What you’ll need:
- 1-2 years of relevant B2B sales experience is preferred
- Independent and self-motivated individual who is experienced in working with sales quotas
- Knowledge and experience in the retail or software industry is an asset
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Strong business acumen
- Professional and people-oriented with outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Must have a valid G2/G driver’s license and a vehicle to commute to various locations, if and when needed
- This position requires someone who is comfortable being on the road, as per business needs
Facedrive is a multi-faceted “people-and-planet first” tech ecosystem offering socially-responsible services to local communities with a strong commitment to doing business fairly, equitably and sustainably. As part of this commitment, Facedrive’s vision is to fulfil its mandate through a number of services that either leverage existing technologies of the Company or project synergies with existing lines of business. Facedrive’s service offerings include its: (i) eco-friendly rideshare business, Facedrive Rideshare; (ii) food delivery service, Facedrive Foods; (iii) electric and hybrid vehicle subscription business, Steer; (iv) contact-tracing and connected health technology services, Facedrive Health; (v) e-commerce platform, Facedrive Marketplace; and (vi) e-social platform, Facedrive Social. For more about Facedrive, visit www.facedrive.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.