Driver Onboarding Representative
About the Role
As the Driver Recruitment Representative at Facedrive Rideshare, you will part of the driver onboarding (DOB) team to help new driver partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, think critically, problem-solve, prioritize tasks, build, and coach Driver Partners and set and meet targets will be paramount to success in this role. Facedrive’s Driver Partners are our most important customers, and we’re building an outstanding support experience for them at our service regions.
- Brainstorm ideas and strategies for driver acquisition and retention
- Maintain and update database of new and existing drivers
- Screen drivers’ applications to check eligibility to drive with Facedrive Rideshare
- Onboarding, training, and motivating drivers to remain active on the Facedrive Rideshare platform
- Scheduling shifts for drivers based on their availability and preferred hours
- Connect and maintain relationships with drivers via phone, email, or in-person to respond to inquiries and assist them in the onboarding process
- Resolving any issues our drivers may be experiencing
- Assist in marketing and promotional initiatives to increase driver engagement
- Other tasks as assigned according to business needs
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service, recruitment, or a relevant field preferred
- Prior experience dealing with clients over the phone, email, and in-person
- Persuasive communicator with excellent listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow-through while paying attention to detail
- Should have a growth mindset with the willingness to do different tasks according to business needs
- Experience with working in a fast-paced work environment and meeting tight deadlines
- A keen interest in the recruitment industry and a passion for helping others
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for converting customers into passionate evangelists.
Why You’ll Love Working at Facedrive
Facedrive is a multi-faceted “people-and-planet first” platform offering socially-responsible services to local communities with a strong commitment to doing business fairly, equitably and sustainably. Facedrive rideshare was the first to offer green transportation solutions in the TaaS space, planting thousands of
trees and giving users a choice between EVs, hybrids and conventional vehicles. Facedrive Marketplace offers curated merchandise created from sustainably sourced materials. Facedrive Foods offers contactless deliveries of healthy foods right to consumers’ doorsteps. Facedrive Health develops innovative technological solutions to the most acute health challenges of the day. Facedrive is changing the ridesharing, food delivery, e-commerce and health tech narratives for the better, for everyone.
For more information, visit www.facedrive.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry,
and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds,
experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the
table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scarborough, ON M1H 3E3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)