Customer Service Representative
Facedrive is a “people-and-planet first” ride-sharing platform, and the first to offer green transportation solutions in this space. Facedrive is committed to doing business fairly, equitably and sustainably, with a firm dedication not only to seamless customer service that offsets CO2 by planting thousands of trees and gives riders a choice between EVs, hybrids and conventional vehicles, but also to its drivers. Facedrive is a community platform designed to become the #1 recognized eco-friendly and socially responsible TaaS platform in any market that it enters. Facedrive is changing the ride-sharing narrative for the better, for everyone. For more about Facedrive, visit www.facedrive.com.
About the Role
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for converting customers into passionate evangelists.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about Facedrive
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs
- Data entry in various platforms
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in customer service, sales or any other relevant field
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers’ satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed, and global sales organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you’re open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Relentlessly Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work.
- Customer Obsessed: you love talking to people and proactively solving issues.
- Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems. You mastered the ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Passion for Technology: you’re deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal.
Why You’ll Love Working at Facedrive
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at Facedrive embraces and embodies.
- We are doers – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do — on every project, every day.
- We are learning – We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed – Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and Facedrivers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- You will be proud to say that you work for Facedrive and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Location: 100 Consilium Place, Scarborough, M1H 3E3
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)